Hello! My name is Victoria Savage and I am a junior this year. For the 2018-19 Key Club year, I will be your Vice President of Special Projects. My job is basically to find and coordinate all kinds of volunteer projects for Jenks Key Club in the Jenks and Tulsa area as well as provide support to the president and board members.
I have been a member of Jenks Key Club since my freshman year and was the Hunger Elimination board member last year. I was also in the Junior Key Club at the middle school. I guess you could say I’m passionate about Key Club and service! Additionally, I look forward to attending DCON (district convention) every year since my freshman year and helping our club to be one of the best clubs in the Texas-Oklahoma district. (you can ask me about DCON too)
I have always enjoyed volunteering with my family at the Food Bank, Day Center for the Homeless, Catholic Charities, and at my church since I was little and now with numerous Key Club projects. I am excited to coordinate special projects for you all this year to help build our home, school, and community!
I am also knowledgeable about how Key Club works at the club level as well as at the district level so email me if you have any questions about anything Key Club or service related!
Yours in service,
- Spring College Fair Setup and Cleanup - February 27, 2019
- Night to Shine 2019 - January 12, 2019
- Asbury Second Saturday - January 8, 2019
- ELD Parent Night Volunteers - November 14, 2018
- Ruts N Guts Volunteering - November 12, 2018
- Poster Making for the Christmas Parade - November 12, 2018
- Jenks Kiwanis Christmas Parade - November 9, 2018
- Asbury Second Saturday Volunteering - November 2, 2018
- Operation School Bell - October 17, 2018
- Tulsa Bubble Run - October 16, 2018