Hey guys! I’m Athan Lau, the 2018-19 Board Member for K2K High School!
What is K2K High School?
K2K High School is a service project designed to help Jenks High School teachers & staff with regular tasks. Tasks may include:
- Grading & Sorting Papers
- Organizing Materials
- Shelving Books
- Cleaning Classrooms/Equipment
- Arranging Desks & Chairs
- Transporting Boxes/Supplies
- And Much More!
This project is great for students in need of service hours, but can’t volunteer at other locations.
When & Where will they take place?
- Most volunteer opportunities will occur before/after school or during Wednesday Advisory. Luckily, teachers are often flexible with their schedule, so anyone can volunteer at a time when it’s most convenient.
- All volunteer locations for K2K HS will take place around the Jenks High School Campus. This includes the Freshman Academy, Football Stadium/Sharp Center, Math & Science Center, Dining Hall, Building 5, Music Building, and Building 6.
- You can always ask your teachers if they need help!
How do I sign up?
I will always post information about service events on the Jenks Key Club website. Check frequently!
- I will use Remind101 to send out service opportunities. I will also send out reminders for General Meetings, Monthly Socials, & service events outside of helping teachers.
- As a last resort, I will send out emails containing all of the information listed above.
Remind101: Text @k2khs to 81010 or enter it into the app.
K2K High School COUNTS as a “School-Associated Project” for Distinguished Service Graduate. Don’t forget to have your teacher/supervisor sign your form!
If you have any questions regarding Key Club or K2K High School, feel free to contact me at email@example.com or text me in the Remind101 app. I will respond as soon as possible!
I look forward to an incredible year of volunteering! (*＾▽＾)／
- January Classroom Clean Up - January 12, 2019
- Emergency Infant Services (Jan.) - January 5, 2019
- End of Year Classroom Clean Up - December 9, 2018
- Reschedule (EIS) - December 6, 2018
- ACT Desk Set Up - December 5, 2018
- Emergency Infant Services (Dec.) - December 2, 2018
- Temporary Volunteer Aide - November 28, 2018
- Emergency Infant Services - November 7, 2018
- Parent/Teacher Conference (Autumn) - October 10, 2018
- Volunteer Aide (JHS) - October 7, 2018