What is K2K High School?
K2K High School is a service project designed to help Jenks High School teachers & staff with regular tasks. Tasks may include:
- Grading & Sorting Papers
- Organizing Materials
- Shelving Books
- Cleaning Classrooms/Equipment
- Arranging Desks & Chairs
- Transporting Boxes/Supplies
- And Much More!
This project is great for students in need of service hours, but can’t volunteer at other locations.
When & Where will they take place?
- Luckily, teachers are often flexible with their schedule, so anyone can volunteer at a time when it’s most convenient.
- All volunteer locations for K2K HS will take place around the Jenks High School Campus. This includes the Freshman Academy, Football Stadium/Sharp Center, Math & Science Center, Dining Hall, Building 5, Music Building, and Building 6.
- You can always ask your teachers if they need help!
K2K High School COUNTS as a “School-Associated Project” for Distinguished Service Graduate. Don’t forget to have your teacher/supervisor sign your form!
- Cookies and Canvas - September 18, 2019