Hello Key Clubbers! I’m Cing Kim, current junior, and I will be the board member in charge of Faith-Based for the 2019-2020 school year.
It is a project dedicated to all hours served in a place of worship and religious events, and it’s done without any compensation or pay. Includes:
- Religious events
- Mission Trips
- Vacation Bible school
- Helping out in the nursery
- Teaching Sunday School
- Church camp counseling
- Anything that was done to help in your religious community
Throughout the year I will be posting about deadlines and the upcoming events. Times and locations will vary depending on the project. Also, if your place of worship (or anything related to religious events) you know of is in need of volunteers for any upcoming events, do not hesitate to contact me!
Remind code: @h4k96h
Thank you for your service and I look forward to working with you this school year. Have fun volunteering!
- Asbury Monthly Service Opportunity - October 26, 2017
- Asbury Day of Service - August 29, 2017
- WTUMC Mobile Day Camp - June 8, 2017
- Pumpkin Unloading for Faith Based - September 14, 2016
- Tulsa Greek Festival! - September 6, 2016
- April Faith Based Hours Due! - April 29, 2015
- March Faith Based Service Hours Due! - March 30, 2015
- February Faith Based Hours Due! - February 27, 2015
- January Faith Based Hours Due! - January 31, 2015
- December Faith Based Hours Due! - December 30, 2014