Heyyo Key Clubbers! My name is Jonathan Begbie, and I am the Board Member over the Aquarium for the 2020-2021 school year! The Aquarium is always a great place to volunteer and meet new people! There are several stations that need volunteers every day. The Aquarium volunteer schedule is usually two 4 hour shifts a month minimum; either 10am-2pm in the mornings, or 2pm-6pm in the afternoon. The aquarium almost always needs volunteers. Before volunteering at the Aquarium, however, you MUST attend an orientation session, have your name badge, and an Oklahoma Aquarium volunteer T-shirt (availability varies. cost is $15-30 for 1 shirt) to Volunteer. Here is the link to sign up for volunteering; https://www.okaquarium.org/199/Aqua-Teens. If you have any questions or need info on details please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Aquarium’s volunteer coordinator Chris Ray at email@example.com. NEW remind! Text @keyclubaqu to 81010 to join! Be sure to let me know if you’re interested in volunteering! Other contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org (918) 698-9320. Happy volunteering!
- Big Event for the Oklahoma Aquarium!!! - March 29, 2021
- Sign-Up for Aquarium Orientation - January 12, 2021
- Volunteer Orientation at the Oklahoma Aquarium - October 12, 2019
- Hallowmarine 2019 by Jamie Gaylor - September 11, 2019
- Signup Link HallowMarine - October 10, 2018
- HallowMarine 2018 - September 17, 2018