Hours and Points
Every Key Club member is required to obtain 10 points each month to be in good standing.
Points will be awarded as follows:
- 2 pts will be given for every hour of service worked.
- 1 pt. will be given for attendance at a meeting. (You must be at the entire meeting.)
- 1 pt. will be given for wearing your shirt to a meeting.
- 1 pt. will also be given for attending socials.
Hours earned through Key Club projects can count for DSG but you must fill out and turn in DSG form along with submitting hours online for Key Club. Turning hours into one does not count for both.
We tally our club’s service monthly and send that report into our District Key Club board. In order for your hours to be counted, they must be turned in by the last day of EACH MONTH. We are unable to include late hours in our reports, so we will not add late hours into your club totals. If you are signing a project sheet at your place of service, those hours have been documented. If not, please submit your hours to http://jenkskeyclub.org/hours
Submitting 7+ Hours
We have a new policy regarding the submission of service hours of over seven hours. In order to submit your hours, you are required to fill out the form and provide proof of service. You can access and print the form here :
What does NOT count as a service hour?
It is NOT Key Club service if…
- you are receiving pay or class credit for your time
- you are raising money for a club you belong to for that club’s own use
- you are sleeping or sightseeing (for mission trips or camp counselors)
If you are unsure as to whether or not your volunteer hours will count for Key Club, please contact Mr. McCown at Jordan.McCown@jenksps.org.
Need name, grade, or other change to submit hours? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.