There are some teachers, primarily English teachers, who could really use help putting their classrooms back together after the floodpacolypse. It would be in the FA, they could report to room 2508 (Mrs. Stewart), and it would be tomorrow from 12:30-2:30.
This is a K2K High School Event. Please come if you can!
Volunteer opportunity NEXT FRIDAY, AUGUST 16 at Jenks’ very own garden and bird habitat, Flycatcher trail!
Drop by any time from 7-11 am to help with weeding and general cleanup!
Flycatcher Trail is behind the Freshman Academy.
This is always a fun project to volunteer at with friends because you can really see how you make a difference in the garden! It helps prepare for the spring when you can plant flowers and other plants!
No signup, just stop by to help out. Please wear good gardening clothes and tennis shoes. Bring gardening gloves if you have them.
Submit hours for Flycatcher Trail under K2K High School.
WHO: High School Students
WHAT: Service Hours
WHEN: September 14th – 23rd
WHERE: Tulsa Greek Festival
WHY: SERVICE HOURS for you, HELP for Emergency Infant Services AND $10 FREE FOOD Voucher
• Help not only our Church but our Charity this year, Emergency Infant Services
• Before and after the festival, you can help us set up and teardown
• During the festival, you and your friends can work in any number of areas while enjoying the sights, sounds and even flavors of Greece
• Help us serve customers in multiple locations such as but not limited to the Greek Street Eats, Opahoma Entrees, Kefi on Greek Street, YiaYia’s Attick, and Kids Zone…
• Must be high school age and ready to have fun helping us with the festival
• Multiple time slots available from Friday September 14th through Sunday September 23rd
• For each shift we will give you a voucher worth $10 to use at the festival
Go online and sign up at
See you there!
This project’s hours can be submitted under Multicultural.
West Elementary PTAG needs volunteers to sort school supplies. This is a great opportunity to help our school and get volunteer hours. The supplies are needed earlier than expected and need the help badly sorting them all!
Meet at West Elementary Bld. E (gym). 900 N Adams St Jenks, OK.
-If you leave the high school and drive towards Josh’s snow cones on Main St. keep going straight until you pass the golf course and come to a stoplight which will be Elm St. Keep going straight.
-At the next stoplight that will be Adams St and a church will be on you right. Turn RIGHT at that stoplight which will be Adams St.
-Drive a little bit and West Elem will be on your left side. Go into the big parking lot and drive all the way to the end. Bld E (gym) will be on your left. Be sure to park in a parking spot and not just anywhere.
They would really like to have people there the entire time, but if you have to leave early they understand. They are thankful for any help they receive.
Wear Tennis shoes!!
Please signup here and read the description.
Submit hours under K2K West.
Due to unforeseen issues with the power in the building, this event has been canceled. Sorry about the inconvenience but thank you for your willingness to serve to those who signed up. Stay posted on upcoming events!
Hello everyone! The Jenks Aquatic Center is in need of volunteers for their upcoming sectionals! This is a fun volunteer opportunity! Please see below for details. If you have further questions, you can contact Lisa Ruffin, Director, Jenks Aquatics Center, 918-299-4415, Ext. 1020. Sectionals are this week, July 17- 20! Great opportunity for students needing community service hours, too!
Sectionals are July 17-20.
- We are looking for volunteers for timing the races.
- They would operate a stopwatch in one hand and an automatic timer with the other hand.
- Then they record their stopwatch times on the forms provided.
- The shifts are from 4pm-9pm approximately. Most days they should be done by 8pm but if we have a technical glitch the meet could run a little longer.
- We provide snacks and drinks for the timers.
- Please come to the Aquatic Center when you want to volunteer. No signup necessary!
It’s back to school time again! I hope everyone’s summer is going great so far.
Hello everyone! Volunteers are needed for High School and Freshman Academy Schedule Pick-ups. See below for the dates and times, and the link to sign up. If you have any trouble with the link, please email Kathy Guenther at firstname.lastname@example.org and she can sign you up. Thank you!
Remember: do not sign up for the shift when you are picking up your own schedule!
Freshman Academy – August 6 and 7, 8:30 to 11:30 or 1:00 to 3:00. Please sign up at this link. https://signup.com/go/xzQwxNG
High School – August 7, 8, and 9, 8:30 to 11:30 or 1:00 to 3:00. Please sign up at this link. https://signup.com/go/QdhHdri
Hey Key Clubbers!
Just a reminder that we have a general meeting before (8:20am) and after school (until about 4:20) in the building six auditorium next week on September 13th!
“The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others,” Mahatma Gandhi
Have a great week! 🙂
Sign up for Laps for Little Ones!
Laps for Little Ones is a race that will be taking place at Cascia Hall on September 15th. You can sign up to help with set up before the event or tear down after, counting laps, passing out water, “squirting” the runners with water or helping with concessions.
West elementary is in need of a volunteer who can file and enter data at a time convenient for the volunteer. If you need more information or are interested, email email@example.com.