Hey everyone! Click the link below to watch the Edpuzzle, answer the questions, and get points for attending the meeting! If you have any problems or questions about the video, email email@example.com!
- Meeting Link
- Job Fair:
- Shirt Sign Up:
- Food Bank Sign Up:
- Polar Plunge:
Hey everyone! At our meeting you heard about the October Social which is Tuesday, October 29 after school 4-6pm in the JHS Planetarium.
We have a few options of movies we’ll show and you can vote at this link. You can also suggest movies but they must be PG and less than 2 hours long.
Click here to vote!
As part of the New Tulsans Initiative, the City of Tulsa is partnering with the Coalition of Hispanic Organizations, OSU -Tulsa, and Tulsa Tech to host the upcoming Health Fair.
When: Saturday, October 12th from 7:30am to 12pm
Where: Tulsa Tech Lemley Campus at 3420 S Memorial Dr, Tulsa, OK 74145
This health fair will be focused on providing free preventative medical services, including free flu shots, to individuals who are uninsured or experience language barriers.
We are needing volunteers who can help with guiding folks through parking, picking up trash, and welcoming them through the services.
If you are interested in volunteering, please register here:
Project: Health and Wellbeing
The Second Saturdays are still happening and the next one is this Saturday, October 12th 8:15am-12:15pm.
Asbury United Methodist Church 2nd Saturday is a wonderful way to receive four hours of community service! Below is a description of how 2nd Saturday works:
- Guarantees 4 hours of community service (8:15am-12:15pm)
- Is free and easy
- You can bring friends and family (children 13 and younger must be accompanied by an adult)
- Has no advance registration (except for liability form signed by parents on first visit)
- Provides transportation to and from sites
- Allows you to choose where and how you serve—there are different service opportunities each week for places all over Tulsa!
To access the liability form for ages 17 and under click here.
Any questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can file your hours for this project under Faith Based when you submit hours.
Also, you can contact Betty Higgins and Lanette Celoni, 2nd Saturday Co-Directors at email@example.com or (918) 492-1771 ext. 2408.
Sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/5080b4fada62ca3fd0-asbury
PTAG is looking for a few volunteers for this Saturday, Sept. 21 to assist with administering the Mock ACT.
Location: in the main dining room/cafeteria.
When: Arrival time needs to be 7:30am and most likely done by 12.
Refreshments will be provided. No signup form for this event but please come if possible!
Submit hours under K2K High School.
If you or someone you know has not turned in money and signed up for Key Club, you can sign up and turn in money by Friday, September 13th 4pm (day after the first meeting).
Please turn in your $30 and the signup form to Mrs. Langley’s room MS204 before or after school. You can pick up the forms in her room also and pick up your shirt when you turn it in! The shirt is a coral color (looks a little more orange than the pictures below).
Front of the shirt
Back of the shirt
Please join our remind101 to receive information about meetings, volunteering, socials, etc!
9th graders: text @jenkskey to 81010
10-12 grade: text @jenkske to 81010
—-also follow our Instagram page for our division (includes Jenks and a few other Tulsa Key Clubs)- @tokeyclub25w
Facebook– Jenks Key Club
There are some teachers, primarily English teachers, who could really use help putting their classrooms back together after the floodpacolypse. It would be in the FA, they could report to room 2508 (Mrs. Stewart), and it would be tomorrow from 12:30-2:30.
This is a K2K High School Event. Please come if you can!
Volunteer opportunity NEXT FRIDAY, AUGUST 16 at Jenks’ very own garden and bird habitat, Flycatcher trail!
Drop by any time from 7-11 am to help with weeding and general cleanup!
Flycatcher Trail is behind the Freshman Academy.
This is always a fun project to volunteer at with friends because you can really see how you make a difference in the garden! It helps prepare for the spring when you can plant flowers and other plants!
No signup, just stop by to help out. Please wear good gardening clothes and tennis shoes. Bring gardening gloves if you have them.
Submit hours for Flycatcher Trail under K2K High School.
WHO: High School Students
WHAT: Service Hours
WHEN: September 14th – 23rd
WHERE: Tulsa Greek Festival
WHY: SERVICE HOURS for you, HELP for Emergency Infant Services AND $10 FREE FOOD Voucher
• Help not only our Church but our Charity this year, Emergency Infant Services
• Before and after the festival, you can help us set up and teardown
• During the festival, you and your friends can work in any number of areas while enjoying the sights, sounds and even flavors of Greece
• Help us serve customers in multiple locations such as but not limited to the Greek Street Eats, Opahoma Entrees, Kefi on Greek Street, YiaYia’s Attick, and Kids Zone…
• Must be high school age and ready to have fun helping us with the festival
• Multiple time slots available from Friday September 14th through Sunday September 23rd
• For each shift we will give you a voucher worth $10 to use at the festival
Go online and sign up at
See you there!
This project’s hours can be submitted under Multicultural.