There is a new volunteer opportunity at the Jenks Food Bank. Every Tuesday and Friday at 4:00 for about an hour, the Jenks Food Bank needs volunteers to show up at their location and help sort food that they have picked up from Trader Joe’s.
You can just show up to the Jenks Food Bank at those times and no weekly commitment is necessary.
Email me at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Note: there was a date miscommunucation on my last email so this should have the correct information.
It’s time to volunteer at the best project at the Jenks Key Club, The Food Bank! My name is Sanjeev Musuvathy and I am the board member for this project. I know I have gotten several emails over the last couple of days so I hope that this will clear things up for everyone interested in volunteering. If you have any further questions or need more clarification please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s some information for the two Food Bank’s you can volunteer at:
- Jenks Food Bank
- Open Wednesdays and Saturday’s from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- You will be shelving and stocking food as well as helping to distribute food to clients
- Located at 324 West Aquarium Place in Jenks
- Eastern Oklahoma Food Bank
- Open every single day at most times. You will need to sign up on the website for events beforehand at http://okfoodbank.org/ways-to-help/volunteer/volunteer-registration/. I am in the process of registering those of you who gave me your contact information at the first Key Club meeting but if you are planning to start volunteering within a week you can register yourself and join the Jenks Key Club group
- There will be large Key Club group volunteering sessions throughout the year that I will let you all know about.
- You will be organizing and moving food to prepare for distribution
- Located at 1304 N Kenosha Ave, Tulsa, OK 74106
Please remember whenever you are volunteering at these projects to submit your own hours online. You should also make sure to sign-in on the Jenks Key Club sign-in sheet provided at the locations (sign-in online for the Eastern Oklahoma Food Bank). I hope to see y’all volunteering at the Food Bank!
The Jenks Food Bank is shelving food that it has brought in from donations and purchases. They are needing around five volunteers this Saturday. Volunteers will be organizing, shelving, and sorting food. This event will take place at 10 am to 3 pm on July 9th. There are no set shifts that you will need to sign up for, but please remember to submit your own hours, as well as sign in on the sign-in sheet. If you have any questions send me an email at email@example.com.