Race Against Hunger – Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma
Saturday, April 2, 7 am – 12 pm A Virtual Race Against Hunger! Challenge yourself to walk, bike, or run while raising money for the Food Bank and earn volunteer hours! Basically, this is a fundraiser where you ask your family and friends to support your selected activity (walking, running, or biking) by donating money to your race. They can donate online, in person, or with a check, but must have your name attached so that for every $10 donated, you receive 1 volunteer hour to your account. In order to participate, you need to sign in or create an account with the Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma which can be done on their website https://okfoodbank.org/ and clicking “volunteer”.
To participate follow this link: https://donate.okfoodbank.org/RaceAgainstHunger
- Click on “Become a Fundraiser”
- Then select whether or not you want to join as an individual, create a team or join an already existing team.
- Set your fundraising goal, select an end date, and create a headline. You can also create your own short URL to share with your friends
- Add your photo and any other personalization to your page.
- Once you complete all these steps, you can easily share your Classy page with your friends and family!
You choose when, where, and how many miles. You will be able to earn 1 hour of volunteer time for every $10 you raise for your race.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com or through my Remind @hungereli