*strict no-campaigning rule*
Election will be held at the March 12 meetings! Morning meeting begins at 8:30 to accommodate for speeches and afternoon meeting is at usual time.
Come to the meeting to vote! Each candidate will give a short speech (2 mins or less) and you can vote for whomever you think would be the best leader. Earn double points for attendance of this meeting (2 pts w/out shirt and 4 points earned if you wear your KC shirt to school!).
- Salma Waheed, 11th (running unopposed)
VP of Special Projects:
- Noah Pursell, 10th (running unopposed)
VP of Hours:
- Evonn Annor, 11th
- Ethan Chen, 11th
- Vung Sang, 9th
- Luz Arias, 10th
- Cing San Kim, 11th (Hours) & Vung Aung, 10th (Minutes)
- Julia Naifeh, 11th (Hours) & Lily Jiang, 11th (Minutes)
- Maya Vance, 11th
- Easton Deyoe, 10th
- Allison Wong, 10th (running unopposed)